May 20, 2017
Join us for a special training camp trip at our base hotel in Gandia led by experienced cycling coach Martin Burrows (KOM Coaching) in the beautiful mountains known as the Southern Alps in the scenic Costa Blanca.
The training will take place on different routes that we have prepared on scenic and challenging rides with strategic coffee stops.
This training camp will also feature the participation in one of the most popular cycle sportives in Valencia, with up to 1,200 cyclists in 2016, over 70 miles and 3 climbs, which will provide a perfect test to evaluate your performance.
This Training Camp package trip includes the following:
- Accommodation at the 4-star Hotel RH Bayren Parc in Gandia Beach
- Option to book single room
- Accommodation on half board with breakfast and dinner included
- Cycle facilities provided
- Transfers to and from Alicante Airport
- Daily guided rides
- Coaching provided by Martin Burrows (KOM Coaching)
- Entry to the cycle sportive La Pobla Llarga
- Road bike hire optional at an additional cost and delivered to the hotel
All at a cost of £699 for shared room and £799 for single option (no bike hire included) VAT included!
If interested please contact us as soon as possible as numbers are limited!