August 25, 2016
Join us for our last trip of the year at our base hotel in Alcossebre with a special trip running for a full week from Wednesday 28 September to Wednesday 05 October 2016 (£45 return flights from Bistol to Castellon) to ride with us in the beautiful mountains and coast of the Costa del Azahar.
Test yourself on the main highlight of the trip with the climb to Mas de la Costa, finish of Stage 17 of this year's Vuelta a Espana (http://www.lavuelta.com/la-vue... ) The climbs of Stage 17 are included in the routes that we have prepared for all cyclists.
These dates could include participation in a popular sportive taking place on Sunday 02 October 2016 to the South of Valencia in the main area for orange trees and paellas in the whole of Europe(check info in https://www.facebook.com/ccpoblallarga/videos/1744163675841192/). The route comprises 70 miles and three main climbs, 700 cyclists riding (so far!), and winter gloves and bottles given to every cyclist, along with a big paella that will help us recover after the sportive! We would organise the inscription and a vehicle to take us there and back and would advise on additional costs incurred to participate if there was interest in joining.
This Low Cost package trip will include the following:
- Accommodation on shared room in the amazing La Romana Hotel in Alcossebre for 7 nights (https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/...)
- Accommodation half board with breakfast and dinner included plus water and wine at dinner
- Workshop at the hotel with tools to assemble your bike
- Secure storage to leave your bike
- Transfers to and from the airports of Castellon and Valencia
- Guided rides for 4 days (with groups of 8 cyclists or more) to help you explore local rides and coffees
- Organised by ourselves and always with somebody around to assist you with any contingencies
- Multiple routes in .gpx format for you to choose mileage, vertical climbing and destinations
- Climb Mas de la Costa, new thrilling and steep end of the Stage 17 of this year's Vuelta a España: http://www.lavuelta.com/la-vuelta/2016/us/stage-17...
- Option to participate in the last popular sportive in the Valencian region to test yourself in beautiful roads along with 700 more cyclists
- Road bike hire optional at an additional cost and delivered to the hotel
For just £399 / 519$ / 459€ per cyclist based on 7 nights (VAT included)
If you are interested please let us know by writing to our Facebook page or to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
Check our web for more information about the trips and Terms and Conditions applied