August 18, 2016
For those with less time but still very keen on testing themselves on 4 great routes in the coast and mountains of Castellon join us at our base hotel in Alcossebre with a special long weekend trip running from Wednesday to Sunday.
This Low Cost package trip will include the following:
- Accommodation on shared room in the La Romana Hotel in Alcossebre for 4 nights (https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/...)
- Accommodation half board with breakfast and dinner included plus water and wine at dinner
- Workshop at the hotel with tools to assemble your bike
- Secure storage to leave your bike
- Transfers to and from the airports of Castellon and Valencia
- Guided rides for 4 days (with groups of 8 cyclists or more) to help you explore local rides and coffees
- Organised by ourselves and always with somebody around to assist you with any contingencies
- Multiple routes in .gpx format for you to choose mileage, vertical climbing and destinations
- Climb Mas de la Costa, new thrilling and steep end of the Stage 17 of this year's Vuelta a España: http://www.lavuelta.com/la-vuelta/2016/us/stage-17...
- Road bike hire optional at an additional cost and delivered to the hotel
For just £249 / 324$ / 284€ per cyclist based on 4 nights (VAT included)
If you are interested please let us know by writing to our Facebook page or to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
Check our web for more information about the trips and Terms and Conditions applied