August 23, 2016
Join us for a special trip at our base hotel in Alcossebre with a special long weekend trip running from Wednesday to Sunday and ride with us in the beautiful mountains and coast of the Costa del Azahar.
Test yourself on the main highlight of the trip with the climb to Mas de la Costa, finish of Stage 17 of this year's Vuelta a Espana (http://www.lavuelta.com/la-vue... ) The climbs of Stage 17 are included in the routes that we have prepared for all cyclists.
This Low Cost package trip will include the following:
- Accommodation on shared room in the La Romana Hotel in Alcossebre for 4 nights (https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/...)
- Accommodation half board with breakfast and dinner included plus water and wine at dinner
- Workshop at the hotel with tools to assemble your bike
- Secure storage to leave your bike
- Transfers to and from the airports of Castellon and Valencia
- Guided rides for 4 days (with groups of 8 cyclists or more) to help you explore local rides and coffees
- Organised by ourselves and always with somebody around to assist you with any contingencies
- Multiple routes in .gpx format for you to choose mileage, vertical climbing and destinations
- Climb Mas de la Costa, new thrilling and steep end of the Stage 17 of this year's Vuelta a España: http://www.lavuelta.com/la-vuelta/2016/us/stage-17...
- Road bike hire optional at an additional cost and delivered to the hotel
For just £249 / 324$ / 284€ per cyclist based on 4 nights (VAT included)
If you are interested please let us know by writing to our Facebook page or to our e-mail address email@example.com
Check our web for more information about the trips and Terms and Conditions applied